Spyse Updates [10/09/2020]
October 9, 2020 2 min read
Table of contents:
- Improved Advanced Search. Changes to make the user experience even better.
- New Domain filters. Four new filters for a target “Domain” in Advanced Search.
- Extra useful updates.
Improved Advanced Search
We’ve upgraded our main tool for cyber reconnaissance – Advanced Search.
- Added a short manual on how to use it for better user experience
- Improved interface of search constructor
- Fast filters on the top of the search results to filter out unnecessary findings
- More reader-friendly tables
- New pagination.
Check it out!
New Domain Filters
We added new filters for the target “Domain” in Advanced Search.
- Filter Is Subdomain: allows users to filter out subdomains.
- Filters Site Info > Links > Full URL and Site Info > Host: allow users to search for websites with certain links.
- Filter Site Info > External Redirect Host: allows users to find sites with 301 or 302 redirects to a specific domain.
Extra Useful Updates
What else you need to know:
- Added a section with information about the Email Index to the Our Data page.
- Added a calendar for selecting dates in the Advanced Search constructor.
- Clickable сounters of “OSH” which are linking to the list of domains on the same host.
- Clickable “Domains Count” for IPv4 networks on target “AS” which are linking to the list of domains.
Stay tuned with Spyse.