Spyse Updates [09/29/2020]
Table of contents:
- Extended tools functionality. Updated functionality of several active tools.
- Displayed Technology version. A displayed version of the specific technology related to a targeted Domain.
- Planned scan results.
Extended Tools Functionality
Spyse team has updated the functionality of several active tools:
- Reverse AdSense Lookup – in addition to search by an AdSense ID, a search by a domain is now available.
- Advanced Port Scanner – in addition to searching by an IP, the search by a domain, port number, or CIDR is now available.
- Reverse IP Lookup – in addition to searching by an IP, the search by a domain is now available.
Displayed Technology Version
When searching for a specific domain, a user can find a list of technologies related to the domain on the Domain Overview Page. In the tables with Technologies and a preview box, Spyse also displays a version for each found technology. This approach allows conducting a reconnaissance faster.
Planned Scan Results
After the last IPv4 zone scanning, our IP index was enriched by over 200 million live hosts with open ports. Spyse also updated Organization, AS, Vulnerability indexes. See the changes on Our Data page.