Spyse Updates [09/18/2020]
Table of contents:
- Security Score for domains. An assessment of the domain’s security level.
- Targeted Technology in Advanced Search. Search by technology with advanced filters. Click here to try.
- DNS updates. Added blocks with DNS records on data pages.
- Date of website scanning. The displayed actual date of the site scan.
- Spyse Solutions. Cybersecurity solutions for businesses and industries provided by Spyse.
Security Score for Domains
Security Score for Domains is based on vulnerabilities found on the domain’s hosts and technologies. The score ranges from 1 to 100. Where 100 reports on a higher level of safety.
Targeted Technology in Advanced Search
Last week Spyse announced a new target Technology that allows users to search by technologies to get a list of targets where it is used. Read more about the Technology overview page in the previous post.
Now users can use Advanced Search filters for targeted technology to specify the search or add technology and CVE filters on the targeted Domain.
See the list of technologies users can search by.
What’s new about DNS records:
- Added DNS NS records of the domain to the “Domains with same NS” page.
- Added DNS MX records of the domain to the “Domains with same MX” page.
- Added block with a preview of DNS records to the Domain Overview page.
Date of Website Scanning
From now, Spyse displays the actual date of the site crawling in the Site Info preview block.
Please note that this is the date of the last scan of a specific website. The domain itself could have entered into our database much earlier.
Spyse solutions describe how different industries or businesses realize a particular use case within our service in order to evaluate cyber risks. We gathered our experience and background to help structures and organizations solve cybersecurity issues or prevent threats. Find the most urgent use cases in the header of the Spyse website.
Be the first who start who protects its digital assets with Spyse!