Spyse V2 is Finally Out
We’ve put lots of effort into creating this massive platform, which will serve as a base for the further development of Spyse. We will continue improving our methods of gathering, storing, and presenting data. Thank you for your feedback and support.
Here is a release note for Spyse V2
- New Platform – We now run on a single page application which significantly speeds up the performance of all Spyse services.
- Updated Scanners & Technologies – The new distributed task execution system makes for quicker and more precise data scanning. Our database also updates more regularly.
- Expanded Infrastructure – New servers added in different parts of the world, enabling us to collect more data every time we scan.
- Redesigned Domain, IP and AS pages for better navigation with new added features.
- Domain Page: now includes info about sites on domains, list of all extracted emails, http headers, robots txt, domain whois, and list of all links on the website.
- IP Page: now includes list of CVEs, the security scoring feature, all domains hosted on this IP, and organizations related to the specified IP.
- AS Page: now displays expanded information on autonomous systems, includes the security scoring feature, and a list of all domains on the AS.
- New Features Added – Reverse IP lookup, reverse WHOIS lookup, reverse DnS lookup.
- New Advanced Search – You can now implement up to 5 search parameters to find the most specific target data with maximum accuracy.
- Manage Tables & Columns – You can now choose which tables and columns are displayed in the search results page and place them in any order for convenient viewing.
- Full Downloading – You can now download all found results in Json and CSV formats.
- UI Changes – Experience the new redesigned Spyse interface, which makes data scanning and navigation feel more intuitive.
- Changed Payment Model – We’ve shifted to a subscription model, as many users have expressed dislike for our previously implemented system. The subscription model opens more possibilities and offers a clearer understanding of what features our users are paying for.
If you have any Spyse credits left on your account, they will automatically be recalculated into a subscription.
- New Payment Systems – Users can now pay using PayPal and Bitcoin wallets.
Additionally, all users receive a free standard subscription to test the new service.