Look What We Did: Spyse Improvements
- Fast filters. Exclude unnecessary types of Advanced search results and clarify them using the sidebar menu.
- Domain Overview. A whole new interface. Segregated page with a preview of your target info and navigation in the sidebar.
- ‘On the same Host’ displaying. Added columns to tables with domains and IP reviews with a displayed number of domains that are hosted on the same IP.
- WHOIS Overview. Expanded information on registered domains with the included revealing of interconnections among crucial data.
That was sincerely difficult to find the needed category among tons of information. We’ve solved this issue. Now, sort out unnecessary search results by using a list of available filters in the sidebar of Advanced Search. Proposed fast filters depend on each target and search results on it.
New look-and-feel! Forget about infinite scrolling to search the right information among loaded results. We reorganized the old Domain page to Domain Overview where displayed info blocks preview includes a shortlist of data. Domain Overview is separated by categories, see their navigation in the sidebar menu. If required, go directly to the specific page with extended information by clicking “View details”. Or, select a certain item in the sidebar and still visit the desired page.
On the Same Host
How it works:
- For IP addresses, OSH shows a total number of domains hosted on proper IP
- For domain X, OSH shows a total number of domains that are hosted on IP, where domain X hosts too.
WHOIS Overview with interrelations
From now, besides gathering WHOIS data, Spyse analyzes it, reveals interrelations, and transforms into the ready-to-use information on the WHOIS Overview page. Above all those, we identify matches among organizations and their registered domains or domain owners, official locations, and contacts with, at first glance, outside structures.
See the relations between a target domain’s email and websites where else it was spotted. Find out how many domains are registered with the same contact number. Furthermore, find all the websites which were registered to the company. With WHOIS Overview users also can learn more information on domain registration details, domain owners, and companies’ fingerprints left on the internet.
How it works:
- № WHOIS with same registrant name – shows how many domains were registered with a specific name.
- № sites registered to this email – shows the number of websites that were registered with using a specific email address.
- № sites registered – shows the number of domains that were registered on a specific company.
- № WHOIS with same phone number – shows a total number of domains that registered this phone number as a registrant’s one.
- In the row of Name Servers, we display a total number of domains that are hosted on this server.
Whether you have questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate and give us feedback on new Spyse improvements. Stay tuned!