the entire Internet
- Collect all publicly available data about websites, servers, their owners, and devices connected to the Internet.
- Analyze the gathered data to discover security risks and implicit connections between those Internet entities.
- Save the results of the Internet-wide data analysis to create an up-to-date Internet map.
- Provide data access to our beloved users for real-time search and third-party integrations.
A lot of amazing tools are using Spyse:
Navigate smoothly across the data jungles
Advanced search is a web-based tool that allows you to execute finely-tuned data search queries using a rich set of filters. No query syntax needed anymore. Find, share or download the data you need just in several clicks.
The Bulk Search is designed to search for multiple targets at once. Upload a file or submit any text and we will parse its contents, find all domains and IPv4 addresses, show the results of each of them and save your time.
Spyse API has a huge variety of search operators and detailed documentation on Swagger. You can integrate our API into your recon pipeline, cybersecurity solution, or connect to our database for real-time data acquisition.
All basic features are free. But you will definitely want to support our project and get full access to our data when you find out what we offer.
We are real people and open to chat with you
We love hearing you love our service
- Nicolas Krassas @DinosnThese days I got introduced to spyse.com, I highly recommend it for recon. Interface is clear and fast.It is described as a Cybersecurity Search Engine.Find Any Technical Information About Internet Assetsnickfx @nickfxHi Spyse guys! Been doing and teaching OSI for almost a decade and have never stumbled across http://spyse.com! Its superb! Just playing with it. Great job.Harsh Bothra @harshbothra_They are gonna replace lots of tools from my list for Recon and one API is going to do everything. I am using their Pro Version for about a month now and it's super cool. @_markroze @SpyseHQ Great work!kmkz @kmkz_securityHey guys from both Red/Blue, do you need a good #OSINT / Recon' platform containing tons of juicy data (cve per service, port scan, etc...)? #spyse_ is what you need, check-it out now! https://spyse.com cc @SpyseHQ